Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Free post

Free post

My life is not to great but great at the same time, more or less in the middle. I've had to hard times in my life so far and it doesn't seem to get better by the minute. With school, friends, family, and my own activities I try to balance it all. Sometimes it does balance and other times is tilts to one side. No ones life is great if you think about it. And mines certainly is not. In my life I consider myself as that one person who listens to your problems and tries to make things better, if I cant then I go to far lengths to make the person happy. So having to deal with all this doesn't make me mad, frustrated, or like I don't care it just makes me a bit better. Knowing that i've helped the person in need i feel better inside. I would try and mange to do this while having problems of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment