Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final: Part 1

Final: Part 1

1. What I liked about this class was that it taught me life lessons and I wasn’t all about typing or computer stuff.
2. There’s not much I can say about me not liking something about this class.
3. Any improvements I recommend have more free time.
4.  I did do my best in this class, even though I was in the beginning of the semester I did more of my best along the way.
5. I read my life planning goals but not every day. I would read it here and there because I believed that what you wright as a goal can’t be accomplished right away.
6. I am committed to being a CTR person because it’s the best person I can be.

7.  I will always remember how this class saved me by printing this out and this class was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment