Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 2

Final: Part 2

A.  What I liked about this class was that if we needed to finish an important assignment we needed to type or print out this class came in handy. Also I like this class because since we don't really do that much I have some time to relax and settle. What I didn't like about this class is that the morning would go by so slow. But I still like this class.

B.          This class can be improved by using programs that can come in handy, we can use our phones to upload things, and we can choose our own Student success statement.

C.          Honestly, I did not give a 100% in this class; I’d say I gave it about 60 – 70% in this class I really did find this class fun.

D.         I did not read my life planning book for 2 minutes a day because I thought it’s just a book where I would put those goals and I would complete some goals but not all. In the end I would just keep this book in my closet and never look at it again.
  
E.          Yes, I am committed to be a CTR person. Because I know that I can do some good all the time instead of most of the time


F.    I promise to try and be a CTR person every day from the time I wake up to the time I sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment