Monday, August 18, 2014

first week of high school


My week day of high school was a little odd, my first block is English with Mrs. De la rosa. At first it was very exiting because I thought that id know some of my friends but as the door closed I saw no one i knew. Next block is Haymorer it looked like i was going to take computers again but it look intresting and i only know about 3 people from middle school. Third block is PE with parkhill. I only know 1 person there but she was a friend. After is Ms Davis she looke dlike my 8th grade teacher but less mean. again only about 5 people i know are in that class. Mr garcia is my next 5 and 6 block teacher. He is a math teacher and im currently in algebra 1, I should be in Algebra 2 but i had a dipute with my 7th grade teacher. My next two are similar classes but different teachers. 7th is Adv science and 8th is Adv biomed science with Mrs. munoz and Ms figeroa. After one week i could tell this is going to be a long 9th grade year.

No comments:

Post a Comment